Saturday, September 10, 2005

 

Burger King Star Wars toys collection complete!

I forgot to mention that Burger King had a promotion at the time of the movie release in which they would release 5 figures each of the first 6 weeks the movie was in the theater. The promotion worked this way... You could buy two figures for $2 each or you could get one free with the purchase of a Kids Meal. I didn't begin until week no.4 so I had my work cut out for me. Though lucky for me one of the local Burger Kings had a good amount of each toy remaining after the promotion, allowing me to buy the complete collection of 31.
These figures will be added to my ROTS colletion.

Unfortunately I'm experiencing problems posting pictures in my Blog. Specifically, my browser crashes. Follow this link to see a couple Burger King toys.
http://www.frankgemignani.com/images/lukeandhan.jpg



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?