Saturday, September 17, 2005

 

Mace Windu lightsaber found!

When leaving the local Target this morning I noticed that they had put out a small number of lightsabers. It had been a while since they had lightsabers, and I wanted to check for any elusive ones. I was surprised to find two Mace Windu purple blade lightsabers! I have never seen this one before! I quickly snatched one up for my collection and put one on hold for a friend at the Guest Service desk. This saber is of the variety that is packaged with the picture of the jedi Mace Windu on the box.

http://www.frankgemignani.com/images/saberwindu.jpg

This lightsaber will be added to my ROTS collection.

Sorry for the lack of a picture - still trying to figure out why my browser crashes when I try to load it.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?