Thursday, September 01, 2005

 

Searching for Governor Tarkin figure!

Since July I've been looking for the Tarkin wave of ROTS (Revenge of the Sith) carded figures. This is figure no.45, no.46 and no.47. This wave has been very difficult to find in local stores. Earlier this month on a Sunday morning, this wave of three figure appeared at my local Target. Only one of each three figures was on the pegs. I had actually found figure no.46 Ask Aak two weeks before at the local Toys R Us. I left Ask Aak on hold for a friend, and have since recently found figure no.47 at Wal-Mart in the next county. Still I have a list of two friends that need Governor Tarkin for their collection. Recently I met with a collector who offered to sell me no.45 Tarkin for $10. I turned it down, as my friends who I network with don't feel they should have to pay a mark up.
http://www.frankgemignani.com/images/tarkin.jpg



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?