Tuesday, October 25, 2005

 

Count Dooku's Lightsaber found!

Since I didn't work until 3pm, I did a little run to see if I could find some doubles of the last wave of figures. The local Target had the wave before the last wave, which wasn't too exciting. However I did find Count Dooku's lightsaber at a Toys R Us. This lightsaber is the unique one with a gun shaped handle. I bought 3 of the sabers in the event some friends were interested. And if not, I would simply return them. I had never seen this particular lightsaber until today. Apparently with the holiday shopping season upon us, and the release of the Episode III DVD, Hasbro seems to be making a little push to get as much merchandise out as they can. This means that some items that had previously been difficult to find should start to make an appearance again.

http://www.frankgemignani.com/images/dookusaber.jpg



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?