Saturday, December 24, 2005

 

2006 Saga Series Update

A collector friend left a message this morning that the new line of Star Wars figures was spotted at a local Wal-Mart. After getting this message I made adjustments to my work schedule, allowing me to take the day after Christmas off to look for the new figures. Below is a link to the first wave of the new figures. The card presentation looks much nicer than the Revenge of the Sith line. What makes this series attractive is that it will span specific battles, movie climaxes over all six films. There are 8 waves of figues scheduled. For someone like me, who has never collected before, this will give me an opportunity to get the earlier figures and possibly vehicles that I never bought when I was a kid.
http://www.frankgemignani.com/images/sagawave1.jpg



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?