Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Kickin plates!

Yesterday I met an out of town Star Wars collector/friend on his lunch break, at a Toys R Us near where he works. I had especially wanted to check the kick plates at this store, as the store was very old and the odds on finding stuff should be good. While we did find some stuff, the store had new carpet toward the back and left side, which provided a reason why there wasn't as much stuff hidden as I thought there would be. Here is a list of what was found:

*** I regret that I forgot to scan and take the LOR characters, as I have a friend, Kris, who will kill me for not grabbing them, especially since they were probably one penny each!

http://www.frankgemignani.com/images/silvervader.jpg



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?