Friday, March 31, 2006

 

Buying on-line.

About a week ago I picked up the Wookie Flyer vehicle on eBay at a really good price. With shipping included I paid slightly more than what I would have if I would had bought it for regular retail. I also found the Obi-Wan w/Boga creature vehicle set on eBay for the regular retail price, plus shipping. This particular vehicle usually sells for an inflated price on eBay, but I found a nice lady who'd been selling them for regular price, and with the Buy It Now option. I then bought the Obi-Wan Toys R Us starfighter from a on-line retailer. As like the other two items, this exclusive starship is also no longer available through regular retail. Additionally, I bought the last 3 unleashed figures that I needed for my collection. These figure I don't keep in the card, because of the way the cards are shipped they were typically bent and not worth keeping for display.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?