Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

The Force continues to flow through me!

I know that reads funny, but I think you know what I mean.
I Found some great deals at the local Target this morning! Apparently while resetting a couple isles for the patio furniture display, the staff discovered some last-year Star Wars toys that were stashed by the local collectors and or store staff. I am assuming this is what happened. Regardless, I benefitted from another's greed and dishonesty - and it felt good!


Arriving at the isle with the Star Wars toys I quickly spotted 3 Clone Evolution packs, 1 each Obi-Wan and Anakin lava reflection exclusive figures, and 1 Yoda basic figure. Now I have each of these items alreay, but what makes this a great find is that I bought all of them for under $25, and can now use them to trade for items I need to finish my collection! Normally prices for these items are:
That is a $94.91 total, and with 8% sales tax = $102.50!

What was also good about this find was that the card of the Yoda basic figure was in better condition that the one in my collection. Finding it allowed me to upgrade! UPGRADE - YEAH! Now I'm just acting silly :-)



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?